The Genie GTH-636 telehandler delivers all of the performance of a full-sized machine in a compact size. The telehandler is very versatile with a rugged chassis and boom, standard QA and auxiliary hydraulics, a right-side mount engine and a rear-mounted boom support for excellent visibility.
- Right-side mount engine provides excellent visibility
- Ergonomic operator’s station features tiltable steering wheel, single-lever joystick control, and light up gauge display
- Multi-function proportional joystick control for fast, precise load positioning
- Proportional frame-leveling chassis — pick up or place loads on up to 10˚ side slopes
- Three selectable steering modes: front-wheel, coordinated and crab steer
- Power-assisted steering
- Turbocharged diesel engine
- 3-speed forward and reverse powershift transmission
- High-efficiency/variable displacement hydraulic pump
- ROPS/FOPS canopy (ISO compliant)
|Maximum Lift Height||36 ft (10.97 m)|
|Maximum Forward Reach||21 ft 11 in (6.68 m)|
|Maximum Lift Capacity||6,000 lbs (2,722 kg)|
|Power Source||Deutz TD 2.9 L4 turbo charged diesel, Tier 4f 74 hp (55.2 kW)*|
|Drive Speed||18 mph (29.0 km/h)|
|Weight**||17,600 lbs (7,983 kg)|
*Also available as Tier 3 and ROW configurations in limited regions.
**Weight will vary depending on options and/or country standards.