RT210 GEN:3 Track Loader
Net Power (kW): 70.7 hp (52.7)
Lift Height (mm): 128″ (3251)
- Tier IV-certified Yanmar diesel engines provide 72 hp (53.7 kW)
- Designed from the ground up, the welded chassis aids in superior weight distribution, which further enhances stability, grading, tractive effort and provides a smoother ride.
- Flush rear door and angled rear towers provide tight rear clearance radius and excellent visibility.
- Optional rear bumper/counterweight provides additional protection and towing capability.
- Thick steel plating and heavy-duty pins and bushing strengthen the loader for extreme-duty work.
- Electronic engine control and foot throttle allow operation at partial throttle, reducing sound levels and fuel consumption.
- Height to Hinge Pin – Fully Raised (mm): 128″ (3251)
The RT210 GEN:3 engine is packed with plenty of low-end torque, just what a track loader needs to power through the toughest jobs.
- Automatic glow module engine intake heating system provides superior cold-weather starting.
- Engine warranty, parts and service are handled through dealership servicing in conjunction with Gehl parts and service support.
|Make/Model||Yanmar/4TNV98CT-NMSL Tier IV|
|Displacement/Cylinders (L)||203 cu.in. (3.3)/4|
|Gross Power (kW) @ rpm||72 hp (53.7) @ 2500|
|Net Power (kW) @ rpm||70.7 hp (51) @ 2500|
|Peak Torque (Nm) @ rpm||206 ft.-lbs. (279.3) @ 1700|
|Oil Pump Capacity (L)||11 qts. (10.4)|
The robust lift-arm on the RT210 GEN:2 Compact Track Loader is designed for optimal strength, visibility and capacity.
- Additional reach and increased dump height result in more efficient load placement and overall performance.
- Low-profile design provides outstanding forward, rear and side visibility.
- Simple “in-line” design increases structural integrity by eliminating the complex geometry and welding found on many competitive “offset” lift arm designs.
- Front channel support and large diameter pivot pins provide exceptional lateral strength and rigidity.
- Lift-arm incorporates dual bucket cylinders and two lift-arm stop blocks on the front of the main frame to evenly distribute digging forces.
|Height to Hinge Pin – Fully Raised (mm)||128″ (3251)|
|Reach – Fully Raised (mm)||34.5″ (876)|
The RT210 GEN:3 Compact Track Loader hydraulic system is engineered to push more material, lift heavier loads and power demanding attachments.
- Standard and optional high-flow auxiliary hydraulics are designed to handle virtually every flow/high performance attachment.
- New cast-iron pump design delivers efficient flow at higher temperatures.
- Lift cylinders incorporate cushioning for smoother operation when lowering the lift arm.
- Electro-hydraulic controlled hydrostatic transmission with direct engine coupling provides high operating efficiency while AntiStall technology keeps the power flowing.
- Power track drive motors deliver superior pushing power.
- Auxiliary hydraulic quick couplers easily connect under pressure for fast, efficient attachment changes.
|Auxiliary Hydraulic Flow – Rated Speed (L/min)||21.8 gpm (82.5)|
|Hight-Flow Hydraulic Flow – Rated Speed (L/min)||35.9 gpm (135.8)|
|Transmission Pump Type||Axial Piston|
|Motor Type||Axial Piston with Planetary Gear Box Reduction|