Genie® rough terrain scissor lifts are tough, construction-oriented four-wheel drive machines with positive traction control — ideal for increasing productivity in demanding outdoor worksites.
- Built to tackle the most rigorous jobsite conditions
- Four-wheel drive and positive traction control
- Up to 50% gradeability when driving on slopes
- On-board diagnostics for easy troubleshooting
- Proportional lift and drive
- Powered by Ford gas/LPG engine (standard) or Deutz Diesel engine (optional)
- Two self-closing gates
- AC power to platform
- Foam-filled rough terrain tires
- Descent alarm
- Optional oscillating axle
|Working Height*||49 ft (15.11 m)|
|Width||7 ft 6 in (2.29 m)|
|Outside Turning Radius||17 ft 6 in (5.33 m)|
|Lift Capacity||1,500 lbs (680 kg)|
* Imperial measurements of working height add 6 ft to platform height. The metric equivalent adds 2 m to platform height.
** Gradeability applies to driving on slopes, see operator’s manual for details regarding slope ratings. Gradeability may vary depending on options installed on machine.