Genie® rough terrain scissor lifts are tough, construction-oriented four-wheel drive machines with positive traction control — ideal for increasing productivity in demanding outdoor worksites.
- Four-wheel drive and positive traction control ideal for demanding outdoor worksites
- Drive and function at full height
- Up to 45% gradeability with the GS-2669 RT and 40% gradeability with the GS-3369 RT
- On-board diagnostics for easy troubleshooting
- Tilt level sensor with audible alarm
- Proportional lift and drive
- Full-height swing gate
- AC power to platform
- Rear-wheel braking
- Foam-filled rough terrain tires
- Descent alarm
|Working Height*||32 ft (9.75 m)|
|Width||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
|Outside Turning Radius||15 ft 1 in (4.60 m)|
|Lift Capacity||1,500 lbs (680 kg)|
* Imperial measurements of working height add 6 ft to platform height. The metric equivalent adds 2 m to platform height.
** Gradeability applies to driving on slopes, see operator’s manual for details regarding slope ratings. Gradeability may vary depending on options installed on machine.