The Genie® Runabout™ Contractor
The Genie® Runabout™ Contractor (GRC™) is a compact, low-weight machine well suited for increasing productivity on the job. The construction site-ready Runabout™ Contractor features a tube-in-tube telescoping mast and steel platform for durability in rougher environments.
- Portable, cost-effective lift for a wide range of heavy-duty jobs
- Robust steel platform and covered telescoping mast
- Drivable when fully elevated
- Durable, flexible ABS material helps rear access covers maintain their shape
- Low step-in height – just 15.5 in (.39 m) off the ground
- On-board diagnostics for convenient service
- Standard work trays on both sides of the mast for tools and fasteners
- Standard extension deck offers an extra 17.5 inch outreach
|Working Height*:||18 ft (5.66 m)|
|Lift Capacity:||500 lbs (227 kg)|
|Platform Height:||12 ft (3.66 m)|
* Imperial measurements of working height add 6 ft to platform height. The metric equivalent adds 2 m to platform height.