Z45 GEN:2 Compact Excavator
Net Power (kW): 37.7 hp (28.1)
Ground Contact Pressure Cab/Canopy (kPa): 4.4/4.3 psi (30.6/29.4)
The controls on the Z45 GEN:2 compact excavator are ergonomically designed and easy to use.
- Digital Operator Interface shows real time system information, service reminders, and 90 days of operating history.
- Large travelling pedals are easy to press and allow confident, reliable work.
- Pilot operated joystick controls are operated by simple wrist movements, reducing fatigue during a long workday.
- One-way auxiliary functions can be controlled by a foot pedal or joystick buttons, allowing optimal control of high-flow attachments such as compactors or breakers.
- The operator can easily select from ISO or standard operating control patterns with the flip of a mechanical lever.
Rugged, high-strength boom incorporates features to protect and extend the life of moving parts and components.
- Precision welded boom is constructed with thick side plates that are reinforced by contoured transition plates.
- Heavy-duty sliding cylinder guards protect exposed cylinder rods from damage.
- Integrated boom light illuminates the work area and allows for safe and effective operation after dark.
- Reliable single pin boom mount design for optimal durability and component life.
The Z45 GEN:2 compact excavator is built around a powerful, reliable emission-certified Tier IV Yanmar diesel engine.
- Yanmar Tier IV certified diesel engine with 37.7 hp provides excellent balance in power and fuel conservation.
- ECO Mode can be activated from the cab with a switch. When activated, the engine speed is reduced by 10%, reducing fuel consumption for lowered operating costs.
- Auto Deceleration lowers noise and emissions levels when the hydraulic movement has not occurred for more than four seconds. This increases fuel economy and lowers operating costs.
- Proven technology provides reliable operation and a fuel efficient system.
- Easy-starting, even in cold weather without the need for block heaters or starting fluid.
|Model||4TNV88C-PBV Tier IV|
|Displacement (L)||133.6 cu.in. (2.19|
|Net Power (kW) @ rpm||37.7 hp (28.1) @ 2400|
|Fuel Tank (L)||17.4 gal. (66)|
|Fuel Consumption (L/hr)||1.24 gal./hr. (4.7)|
The advanced hydraulic system on the Z45 GEN:2 provides long-lasting, efficient power precisely when you need it.
- Standard auxiliary proportional hydraulics give the operator infinitely variable control of the hydraulic flow.
- Hydraulic system is designed to enhance engine performance, resulting in a more efficient system.
- Two variable pumps and two gear pumps combine oil and redirect the flow to where it is needed, allowing for simultaneous operation without loss of power.
- Smooth operation, even while using the boom and arm during turning.
- Auxiliary hydraulic valve, tubing and hoses with flat faced coupler connections are standard equipment.
- Two-way and one-way auxiliary flow valve with direct-to-tank bypass valve feature is standard equipment.
|Pumps||2 variable, 2 gear|
|Total Flow Rate (L/min)||35.1 gpm (132.8)|
|Working Pressure (bar)||3,133 psi (216)|
|Swing System Pressure (bar)||3,133 psi (216)|
|Hydraulic Tank (L)||10.0 gal. (38)|