Z25 Compact Excavator
Net Power (kW): 19.7 hp (14.7)
Ground Contact Pressure Cab/Canopy (kPa): 4.6/4.4 psi (31.7/30.2)
The controls on the Z25 are ergonomically designed and easy to use.
- Large travelling pedals are easy to press and allow confident, reliable work.
- Pilot operated joystick controls are operated by simple wrist movements, reducing fatigue during a long workday.
- One-way auxiliary functions can be controlled by a foot pedal or joystick buttons, allowing optimal control of high-flow attachments such as compactors or breakers.
- The operator can easily select from ISO or standard operating control patterns with the flip of a mechanical lever.
Rugged, high-strength boom incorporates features to protect and extend the life of moving parts and components.
- Precision welded boom is constructed with thick side plates that are reinforced by contoured transition plates.
- Heavy-duty sliding cylinder guards protect exposed cylinder rods from damage.
- Integrated boom light illuminates the work area and allows for safe and effective operation after dark.
- Reliable single pin boom mount design for optimal durability and component life.
The Z25 Compact Excavator is built around a powerful, reliable emission-certified Yanmar diesel engine.
- Proven technology provides reliable operation and a fuel efficient system.
- Easy-starting, even in cold weather without the need for block heaters or starting fluid.
|Model||3TNV80F Tier IV|
|Displacement (L)||77.3 cu.in. (1.26)|
|Gross Power (kW) @ rpm||20.4 hp (15.2) @ 2500|
|Net Power (kW) @ rpm||19.7 hp (14.7) @ 2500|
|Fuel Tank (L)||8.1 gal. (30.5)|
|Fuel Consumption (L/hr)||0.95 gal./hr. (3.6)|
The advanced hydraulic system on the Z25 provides long-lasting, efficient power precisely when you need it.
- Hydraulic system is designed to enhance engine performance, resulting in a more efficient system.
- Two variable pumps and two gear pumps combine oil and redirect the flow to where it is needed, allowing for simultaneous operation without loss of power.
- Smooth operation, even while using the boom and arm during turning.
- Auxiliary hydraulic valve, tubing and hoses with flat faced coupler connections are standard equipment.
- Two-way and one-way auxiliary flow valve with direct-to-tank bypass valve feature is standard equipment.
|Pumps||2 variable, 2 gear|
|Total Flow Rate (L/min)||13.6 gpm (51.3)|
|Working Pressure (bar)||2987 psi (206)|
|Swing System Pressure (bar)||2103 psi (145)|
|Hydraulic Tank (L)||6.6 gal. (25)|