Genie® rough terrain slab scissor lifts are excellent for indoor and outdoor construction, maintenance and installation applications with ﬁrm, level surfaces.
- Industry’s first 40-ft full drive-height electric lift in its class
- Electric-drive motor for emissions-free performance
- True start-to-finish machine for indoor and outdoor use
- Rough terrain capability for driving through dirt, sand and mud
- Full-drive working height of 46 ft
- Patented full-time oscillating axle automatically adjusts the axle position based on ground conditions
- On-board diagnostics for easy troubleshooting
- 800 lbs lift capacity
|Working Height*||46 ft (14.02 m)|
|Platform Height||40 ft (12.19 m)|
|Width||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
|Outside Turning Radius||15 ft 1 in (4.60 m)|
|Lift Capacity||800 lbs (363 kg)|
|Gradeability – uphill stowed**||35%|
|Gradeability – downhill stowed**||15%|
* Imperial measurements of working height add 6 ft to platform height. The metric equivalent adds 2 m to platform height.
** Gradeability applies to driving on slopes, see operator’s manual for details regarding slope ratings. Gradeability may vary depending on options installed on machine.