Ideal for maneuvering in tight spaces, Genie® slab scissor lifts are excellent for indoor and outdoor construction, maintenance and installation applications with ﬁrm, level surfaces.
- Quiet, zero-emission electric operation ideal for sound-sensitive environments
- Front-wheel drive and zero inside turning radius for maneuverability in tight spaces
- Automatic leveling hydraulic outrigger system levels machine on slopes up to 5˚
- Link stack is centered at full elevation and platform extension for machine rigidity
- Forward-angled Hall-effect joystick for comfortable, accurate control
- LED window on platform controls with battery level indicator, on-board diagnostics and more
- Electronic control system allows for variable-speed DC motor for greater battery efficiency
- Compact dimensions and folding guardrails — easily passes through standard single or double doors
- 3 ft (.91 m) extension deck provides maximum platform workspace for workers and tools
- Heavy-duty steel swing-out service trays for easy service access
|Working Height*||38 ft (11.75 m)|
|Width||2 ft 8 in (0.81 m)|
|Outside Turning Radius||7 ft (2.13 m)|
|Lift Capacity||500 lbs (227 kg)|
* Imperial measurements of working height add 6 ft to platform height. The metric equivalent adds 2 m to platform height.
** Gradeability applies to driving on slopes, see operator’s manual for details regarding slope ratings. Gradeability may vary depending on options installed on machine.