Genie Electric and Bi-Energy machines offer quiet, emission-free operation in the most sensitive work environments.
- Works in tight spaces with zero tailswing and front arm swing in stowed and raised positions
- 47 in (1.19 m) wide chassis for narrow aisle access
- 4 ft (1.22 m) jib boom has 139° range of motion allowing positioning above or below horizontal
- Z-30/20 N RJ optional rotating jib offers 200° of horizontal rotation
- Standard self-leveling platform features 180° powered horizontal rotation for precise positioning and easy operation
- Drive performance of 35% gradability and 3.3 mph travel speed
- Motor controller eliminates the need for forward/reverse contractors or speed sensors, reducing complexity and improving reliability
- Automatic hill and ramp braking
|Working Height*||36 ft (11.14 m)|
|Width||3 ft 11 in (1.19 m)|
|Horizontal Reach||21 ft 5 in (6.53 m)|
|Up & Over Clearance||12 ft 8 in (3.86 m)|
|Lift Capacity||500 lbs (227 kg)|
*Imperial measurements of working height add 6 ft to platform height. The metric equivalent adds 2 m to platform height.