Genie® telescopic S™-booms offer greater horizontal outreach than any other type of aerial platform — perfect for areas with limited access in construction and industrial applications.
- Ramped boom control system provides smooth boom functions and finer control
- Virtual pivot primary boom aligns machine’s center of gravity for lower machine weight
- Positive traction drive maintains equal power to all drive wheels
- Fixed-width axles allow faster setup
- Active oscillating axle option enhances traction on rough terrain
- 360˚continuous rotation turntable for quick positioning
- Self-leveling platform with hydraulic platform rotation
|Working Height*||71 ft (21.80 m)|
|Platform Height||65 ft (19.80 m)|
|Horizontal Reach||56 ft 2 in (17.10 m)|
|Lift Capacity||500 lbs (227 kg)|
*Imperial measurements of working height add 6 ft to platform height. The metric equivalent adds 2 m to platform height.